Hi Everyone! I am brand new to the blogging world! I wanted to create this blog to share the reviews that I do and my randomness. 2016 for me is the year to stop overthinking and just do! I think many need to follow this. Too often we let fear of rejection stop us. Well you know what, who cares what others think!! A great thing that I have heard throughout the years "if they aren't paying your bills or putting food on your table, who cares what others think". So with that I bring you this blog. It is the beginning of many firsts for me this year. I will have review links, information about the great non profit organizations I am working with, and just pure randomness. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy!!
Cute Board Book Perfect for Babies and Toddlers--#BabyBaby #FlyBy #Giveaway
Baby, Baby written by Diane Stortz Illustrated by Ailie Busby is a cute baby board book with mirrors. The front cover has a mirror as well as the second to last page of the book. It has a really cute introduction as to who God loves on the mirror page- My daughter loves this page! This book is very sweet with illustrations of cute babies going through a typical day of eating, cuddling, drinking from a bottle, giving kisses, etc. It shows it in a whimsical rhyming method that grabs the attention of the little ones reading along. I haven't been reading this book to any babies, but I have been reading this to my 4 year old daughter. She absolutely loves babies, and gets a kick out of seeing what they do. She doesn't realize, but because of the rhyming she is learning how to read, but sssshhh don't tell her that! She is only enjoying the book. As a mom of four children, I feel that this is a really cute book to introduce to a sibling that is expecting a new baby brother ...
Comments
Post a Comment